Mistake to Avoid When Writing Essay
Writing a persuasive essay is similar to being in a courtroom, arguing and proving your point in front of the jury. It’s similar because here, the writer explores both sides of the issue, picks a side and finds strong evidence to support it and persuade the reader. Worried about the cost? Reach out to them and ask them “Can you write my essay for me free?”
It does sound challenging, but you can easily conquer persuasive writing if you follow logical steps.
· Pick a topic that interests you and you are deeply passionate about.
· Explore both sides of the topic and determine your stance and the position you will defend.
· Keeping in mind the target audience, do your research and look for convincing evidence.
· Gather strong points for the counter-argument as well.
· Start the introduction with an enticing hook sentence. Explain the problem at hand, provide background information on it. Present the thesis statement that states your stance.
· Present one significant point in each body paragraph. Provide the supporting evidence to back your argument.
· Present and refute the counter-argument.
· Conclude by restating the thesis and the main points. Provide the reader with a call-to-action.
Drafting and Editing
· Using the defined outline of the essay, write and combine all the sections.
· Perfect the first draft by revising it and getting rid of any grammatical and spelling errors.
If you are still confused, or you’re stuck during any of the writing stage, don’t freak out. It isn’t the end of the world, know that there is help available. You can find several essay writing companies online that provide students with professional assistance with their assignments and their essay writer will help you out. Do your research and look for a company that can help make your life easier.