How to Play and Win Scrabble
Come out on top every board game night with Scrabble Solver.
This Scrabble Word Finder tool helps you play and win Scrabble by:
- Detailing the Scrabble rules and scoring criteria.
- Finding every word you can form with the letters in your rack and on the board.
- Identifying the longest and highest-scoring words you can create.
- Allowing you to define how words should start and/or end as well as any blank wildcard tiles.
- Allowing you to select which dictionary you're using (the Collins Scrabble Words (CSW) Lexicon, North American Word List (NAWL), or the Tournament Word List (TWL06))
- Categorizing playable Scrabble words by letter count.
- Keeping track of the letters/words already on the board.
- Connecting to a Scrabble Dictionary word checker that tells you whether a word is valid in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary (OSPD) and the North American Scrabble Players Association (NASPA) Word List, saving you time and helping you to avoid any debates.