Why do you need a Telescopic Spray Wand?
Pressure washers are great tools, especially for someone who has a large vehicle, like a trailer since it really speeds up the cleaning process. But not just that, pressure washing can make cleaning your home easier too!
But let’s face it, even with a pressure washer, there really are spots you can’t reach. Say, the eaves under your roofs or a trailer or truck roof that’s just too high. To reach spots like these, you’d have to move a lot or get up on a ladder, which is tiring, tedious and potentially dangerous.
Times like these are when you could really use a Telescopic Spray Wand.
It extends the range of your pressure washer by more than 15 feet. Allowing you to reach those spots that you couldn’t quite reach before.
What’s more, you can put different spray nozzles or cleaners on a spray wand like a gutter cleaner or a road cleaner to give you more cleaning options.
Long story short; You’ll need a Telescopic Spray Wand, it just makes pressure washing that much easier.
Long Reach: This Telescopic Spray Wand can extend up to 18ft and you can even adjust it by using just the amount of sections you need to give you great accuracy!
Harness Belt: Provides better control and comfort during use. Lessening strain and weight.
Flexible: It's compatible with both electric and gas powered pressure washers. It also comes with 5 different spray nozzles to give you more options for range.
Durable: This wand can take 4000 psi no problem! Giving you a combination of power and precision.
Easy Installation: You can easily connect it to most pressure washer hoses since it uses the standard ⅜ Quick Connector. Just plug, twist and spray away!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use this with an electric pressure washer?
A: This telescopic wand can be used with both electric and gas powered pressure washers as long as recommended pressure is applied.
💡 BEST TO USE with high powered pressure washers of 2500 psi or higher for best results!Q: Does this pressure washer fit with a standard garden hose?
A: Yes, you can use a standard garden hose by using ⅜ QC adapters. However, this is meant to be used for high output pressure washers, connecting it to a garden hose will not produce expected results.
Can I use this with other attachments?
A: Yes! You can freely use this Telescopic Spray Wand with different attachments as long as the fittings of the attachment match the fittings on the end of the Telescopic Spray Wand.How To Use:
- Connect the number of wand sections needed until the desired length is reached.
- Attach any fitting at the nozzle end of the telescopic wand. Examples of fittings include the spray nozzles included in the package or a gutter cleaner.
- Attach the ⅜ quick connector into the M22 male copper adapter.
- Attach the M22 Male copper adapter to your pressure washer hose.
- Wear the harness over your clothes and secure the spray wand with the harness belts in the harness.
- Once the harness has been secured, turn on your pressure washer.
- Aim telescopic nozzle at surface you want to clean, move back and forth until desired results are achieved.
- You can attach different spray nozzles or fittings on your telescopic wand to get various different angles for cleaning.
- If the harness is not fit for you to wear, you can ask a friend for some help in washing to make things easier!
- To enhance cleaning ability:
1. Check if your pressure washer has detergent compartments
2. Place detergent into the compartments mentioned
3. Attach spray wand to pressure washer
4. You can now use your pressure washer with detergent as you normally would.
- This telescopic wand must be used with water up to a temperature of 70° F.
❗ DO NOT USE WITH HOT WATER.
- Best to use with high powered pressure washers of 2500 psi or higher for best results.