Easy way to fix ‘AT&T Email Account Not Working with MS Outlook’ Issue
If you receive an error when you open your AT&T email Not Working with Outlook on Windows 10 then, fix this issue using the below-mentioned particular solution:
Solution: Remove and Re-add AT&T Email Account in MS Outlook Program:
- To start with the process of encountering the AT&T email problem today, launch your MS Outlook program on your system and then navigate to the ‘File’ section of it.
- From there, click on the ‘Account Settings’ option in order to expand it.
- Under it, select the ‘Manage Profile’ option and then further click on the option of ‘Show Profiles.’
- Now, choose your AT&T email account option to remove it simply by clicking on the ‘Remove’ option.
- Afterward, re-add your AT&T email account by signing-in with the correct login credentials and the same server settings that you used previously while configuring the account in Outlook. That’s it!
For more details, Visit Here: How to Solve AT&T Email Won't Send?