How to Set Up Comcast Email Settings Using IMAP?
Comcast email is one of the professional emailing platforms that come up with numerous exceptional features. Most importantly, setting up your Comcast account using IMAP is wise. However, you can easily enable IMAP for your Comcast email by logging using your Comcast credentials. All you need to apply some changes in the so that you can do so easily. Apart from that, you should keep some information in mind before you begin to switch Comcast POP to IMAP.
- POP doesn’t connect to the Comcast server.
- With POP, you can’t sync with multiple devices.
- IMAP connects to the Comcast server.
- With IMAP, you can easily sync with multiple devices.
Go through the steps discussed below:
- On your very first step, you should visit the official sign up page of the Comcast.
- Enter you should enter the login credentials such as email address and password.
- Navigate to the setting option and change the Comcast email to IMAP.
- Once you are done successfully, you will have to re-add your email to your account to the device you’re using.
Setting up the Comcast Email on your iPhone is as easy as a piece of cake. Here are the quick guidelines via which one can easily set up Comcast email set up in IOS. Check out the steps and implement carefully:
- First of all, you should open the ‘Settings’ application on your iPhone.
- Now, you have to select the option that says ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- After that, you will have to choose the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Next, you should select the ‘Other’ and then select the ‘Add Mail Account’ option.
- Here, you should enter your Comcast email address along with the password.
- Tapping the ‘Next’ option will be your next step.
- Congrats! You can now leverage your Comcast Email at its best.