How Undercarriage Works?
Very few car owners pay attention to the undercarriage of their automobiles because it's the part you can't really show off to others.
However, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take good care of your undercarriage anymore.
It is imperative to clean the underbody of your car once in a while!
Why is it important to clean the undercarriage of your car?
The undercarriage of your vehicle is the platform upon which all the other components of your vehicle rest on. Cleaning your undercarriage has the following benefits:
- Avoids drainage problems
- Prevents rusting
- Protects your car from overheating
- Washes off road salt that causes corrosion
- Enhances the durability and functionality of undercarriage parts
- Saves you money
- Makes your vehicle safer to use
How Bestcargurus Works?
Without a doubt, a pressure washer is an important piece of tool that can help you clean the underbody of your car.
The powerful jet of water can blast away dirt and grime much easier than a conventional water hose.
The nozzle of this Undercarriage Cleaner works perfectly with your power washer, with 1/4 inch male plug, so you can clean hard-to-reach areas.
This spray nozzle is very convenient to use and makes the cleaning process more efficient, there is no need to kneel or crawl just to reach the under chassis of your vehicle.
The nozzle is built with high-quality aluminum, and it has two (2) durable wheels that make it easy for the device to slide under the vehicle.
Simple to use:
- Connect the Undercarriage Cleaner to the nozzle rod via ¼” quick connector
- Connect the nozzle rod to the extension rod (if needed)
- Connect the Undercarriage Cleaner with the nozzle rod to your existing power washer
- Turn On your power washer
- Slide back and forth to your car’s undercarriage
Tip: Repeat cleaning Step #5 until the water that falls down is clear of dirt or grime
If you want to check this (click the link below)